-
August 1st, 2006, 01:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I did it!!!
And got at least one "what's that?" look! But it was the perfect size and proud of the choice!
And by the way, my daughter is charging me the AGP travel kit (toiletries, etc) to be picked up tonight when we go to the Emily party!!! So you are not alone Mrs. C.!!!!
And, yes, I was tempted to take the bigger bag and carry a doll in it!!!
[img]redface.gif[/img]
Kiana has gone to several interviews with me, to the point that she even has her own interview suit, purse, etc!!! However, I did not want to ship luggage, but just took a carry on and she would have been a bit too tight in it!
The thing is that I missed her company!!! May be next time she'll tag along! [img]redface.gif[/img]
Ana
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks